Sunday, March 2, 2008
Poetry Recap
A couple months ago, i had to create several different poetry pieces. I had a really good time with this because i don't write too much poetry (sometimes song lyrics, if that counts). But in this instance, i was able to really express my own personal ideas. I really liked trying out the many different poetry forms (sonnet, now, freeform, and one where the goal was to create a poem that had a different purpose, like a recipe or index). It was really cool getting to expiriment around and try things that i wasn't framiliar with. I'm pretty happy with outcome of my poems, but i feel that i could have done them much better, luckily, poetry is something that i can do anytime and i don't need any materials (just a pen and paper). Lately i've been thinking a lot about life and trying to find out why everything is like it is. I've also been trying to find out what's really important in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment